Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day.  A day to show everyone we love how much they mean to us (although we should be doing this everyday).  Have a great day with your significant other but remember Valentine's Day needs to be special for your kids also.  Sometimes we focus so much on our spouse on Valentines Day that our children feel left out.  

My oldest son gets all upset every time my husband and I have a date - he wants to know why he can't go (and he's 12).  I'm not saying that you should take your kids on  your dates but don't forget to do something special for them.  

My husband and I celebrated Valentine's Day last night and will celebrate with the kids today.  I bought them each a Candy filled heart and wrote special note to each.  We are all going out to lunch today and then swimming in the indoor pool later.


"For God so loV ed the world,
         That He gA ve
                his onL y
              BegottE n
                     SoN
                          T hat whosoever
         Believeth I n Him
             Should N ot perish,
          But have E verlasting life."

John 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment