Thursday, February 12, 2009

Introduction

I created this blog to be a resource for moms. I do not have all the answers but I will give advice where I feel I can and ask for advice when I am in need of it. When I come across information that I think will be helpful to others I will post it - please do the same. Motherhood is tough but rewarding, if we work together we can make our job easier and be able to enjoy our rewards (children) more.

I am a mother of 4 - 2 step sons who although I didn't give birth to them they ARE my sons, and 2 who I gave birth to - a boy and a girl. My situation may not be the most typical step parent arrangement. My step sons have lived with me ever since I married their father 6 years ago. Since we have been married they have seen their mother twice and have not heard a word from her in 4 years. My Step sons are 10 and 12 and my other 2 children are 2 (girl) and 1 (boy). Our life is a little challenging due to the emotional problems my step sons have from being abandoned by their mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment